- Keto Up Ketone Strips are the easiest way to measure ketosis when following the Bulletproof, Ketogenic, and Low-Carb Diets. Great for diabetes checking as well. For beginners, this should cover everything you need – there is no point in getting more complex blood strips so early on when you are still trying to understand the nuances of a ketogenic diet. Detailed information is available at Ketoup.com
- Keto Up Ketone Strips are very simple to use – hold the sticks in your urine stream for a few seconds, and within 40 seconds you should notice a color change in the strip (if you are in ketosis). The color of the stick is measured in red: light pink being low in ketone production and dark purple being high in ketone production.
- Keto Up Ketone Strips measure the acetoacetate in your urine, which is an unused ketone by the body. As you get deeper into ketosis and your body adapts, your body will also become more optimized in ketone production. More detailed information is available at Ketoup.com
- Expiration date always marked on each box. Each bottle is CE Marked and FDA Cleared Testing for Ketosis.
- 5 out of 5 stars Helping me keep track of my Ketone levels is very beneficial. Great product. By Paulette Matthews on November 28, 2017
Ketone Test Strips – Bulletproof – Keto Diet – 100 Count – Keto Up