2 egg whites -- slightly beaten
2 ounces chopped pimientos
2 whole green onions -- thinly sliced
1teaspoon salt-free vegetable seasoning1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
10 1/2 ounces spinach, frozen -- defrosted and squeezed dry, chopped
1tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
How to Prepare:
- Spray 1 3/4" muffin tins with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine egg whites, pimientos, green onions, vegetable seasoning, pepper and 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese. Mix thoroughly with fork.
- Add chopped spinach and blend.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with mixture. Sprinkle with 1 Tbs Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375f oven for 10-12 minutes
.NOTE. Most Ingredients in these recipes can be bought in good health food shops and grocery store. If you have trouble finding something, feel free to exchange, but keep track of the carbs.